Thursday, May 5, 2011

Budget day?? Again? Oh-oh!! ;)


I got another budget so you know what that means??? Yup! Shopping day!! I am really really excited to share this because I got something at the end of the day that I truly truly adore!! I love love love love it!!! :) Ok, so here goes...

Charlotte Russe:

These were buy one get one half off on top of being on sale already.
Total spending: $21.00!


Forever 21:

When it comes to tops, I have a policy of not buying anything from this store that is more than 20 bucks. Only because I like to change style very often and some of the quality, in my opinion, are not worth it. However, there are always exeptions to the rule so...this two are exceptions! Lol! :)
Total Spending: $56.00


I love the back of this! :)

Aldo:

In my hopes to ride with the waves of nude pumps, I got these. They were on sale and they do not look like your typical pumps...which is what I LOVE about them! Like my purses, I like my shoes one of a kind!!!
Total spending: $ 99.89


Apple Store:

This is my exciting moment! Lol! To those of you who are my friends in Facebook already knew that I was phoneless for daysssss :) Well, my Blackberry decided to shut down last week *sad*. I have been contemplating on getting this just because I wanted to wait for the newer version that was suppose to come out...well, soon...I guess. Oh! but my luck, when I was at the Apple Store, it was the lat one on stock. With my ever "lusts for one of a kinds" I decided to get it and I LOVE it! I know that it's probabaly not a big deal for most but as a Blakberry customer for yeeeeaaaarrrrrs, I am really excited and happy that I know have a.........
White iPhone 4 (with unlimetd data plan...of course!)!!!
Total Spending: $ 254.00


Love Lots,
PinkBlush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada