Thursday, May 19, 2011

I got "Lux Addiction"-ed!!! ;)


What's an accessory you can't live without? Hmmm...so some would probably say sunglasses or necklace or a ring, right? :) Well, I beg to disagree. I think the one accessory that many of us can't live without is a....cellphone! Yup, cellphones are one of the most popular gadgets of today so I say why not make it an everyday accessory to your daily fashion trends ;) Listen to this...

Upon my daily net surfing agenda, I stumble upon a company who makes cellphone cases called Lux Addiction. They make handcrafted cases that are truly unique and eye catching. YouTube has it's own share of people who ordered from this company before and LOVED it!! I say go to YouTube and see for yourself :)

Oh, wait wait! Since you're here already, why not just look at my new cellphone case! I just got it today after 2 weeks of waiting ;) I love it sooooo much and I am so happy with it!!! Love it Love it L-O-V-E IT!!!!! :)


So pretty!!! I love it! :)

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada