Saturday, May 14, 2011

Passion for Fashion


As many of you probably know, I have been a member of TPF (The Purse Forum) for awhile now. I love this place because I get to talk to people that shares the same passion for purses as me. I love the way how they share their opinions, ideas and suggestions :) Everybody is nice and very accomodating for any questions or inquireies. One day, while I was browsing the site, I stumbled upon one member who shared an idea on how she decorated one wall of her room and how it made her feel a sense of happiness. I was inspired to do the same so here's my version of it:




So, what's you passion? :)

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

2 comments:

Lisa on May 21, 2011 at 10:56 PM said...

Very nice!! Love it!

I love purses, shoes and diamonds :)!

PinkBlush on May 21, 2011 at 11:00 PM said...

Me too!!! ;) *wink!*

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada