Sunday, May 29, 2011

Balenciaga Fall/Winter 2011 Handbags


Hello ladies! I was not totally expecting an email from my Balenciaga SA again but I was surprise about this one. Today he emailed me the pictures of the new shipment they got at their store for the Fall/Winter 2011 collection. The first four colors arrived at their store today. He said two more are coming but not until mid July of this year. Prices are always available at the official site of Balenciaga. With Chanel increasing their price again by 20%, I am seriously considering this brand as a new fave. The smell of a Balenciaga leather is, for me, what makes it distinct from other brands...it is TDF! So ladies, brace yourself for this gorgeous new arm candies to lust for☺!



Blue Lavander
"The Blue Lavander is crossed between a purple and Outremer. This specific color was very difficult for us to take because in most cases it looks more blue in the pictures. In close view, it looks more purple to me. Very beautiful though! This is two different lightings but of the same exact bag."

Blue Lavander Giant Silver Hardware Part Time


Blue Lavander Giant Silver Hardware Part Time


Coquelicot

Coquelicot Classic City

Coquelicot Giant Rose Gold Hardware City


Coquelicot Giant Giant Silver Hardware Part Time


 Cyclamen

Cyclamen Classic City

Cyclamen Giant Silver Hardware City

Cyclamen Giant Rose Gold Hardware City


Last but not the least.....Papyrus


Papyrus Giant Rose Gold Hardware Part Time
  
Papyrus Giant Silver Hardware City

Papyrus Classic City
Because of the overwhelming request this past few days (which I believe would also happen again with this post ☺*wink*), I would like to post my SA's info. His name is Steve at Balenciaga in South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa, CA (714) 668-0557. Please contact him for further inquiries. He's really very nice. He was very patient in teaching me all about Balenciaga when I got my first City. I'm sure you will like him too. Best of luck to you all!  ☺☺☺


Love Lots,
PinkBlush

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

Would like to know how much is the Papyrus Giant Silver Hardware City would be?

PinkBlush on June 13, 2011 at 8:59 AM said...

Please contact my SA. He's info is at the top. Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada