Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Extra, Extra! Balenciaga Sale!


Ladies, mark your calendar! I just got an email today from my sales associate at Balenciaga boutique in South Coast Plaza that they are going to have a 30% of sale on June 2!! They are starting to pre-sale today and the quantities are limited. Here are the info and pictures that he sent me regarding the items that they have on stock...




The Tube collection comes in Brown and Black for both styles, and also comes in a Clutch style.



The Papier collection going on sale will include the new Perforated (Rose, Griege, and Paille) and the Milky Way styles (metallic black, silver, gold, and pink).





 
The Paon collection will include both the First and City sizes.
 
 

The Edition & Balmoral Handbags . They also have 2 large canvas totes. 

Edition Handbag
 

Balmoral Handbags


The Seashore and the Alphabet Tote.




These are most of the Shoes...



Let me know if you want me to give you my SA's information ;) Ciao! :)

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice apple! much better if we'll have an idea of their prices too! as if I have money to buy one! toink!!

PinkBlush on May 26, 2011 at 8:31 AM said...

I already emailed him to see if he can give the prices. I'm still waiting for his reply. I will update as soon as I have more info. In the meantime, I can give you his info if you wanna contact him for further inquiries ;)

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada