Friday, May 27, 2011

Extra, Extra! Balenciaga Sale! (Part 2)


Hello! So I got another email from my very sweet SA about more stuff that they are putting out on sale this coming June 2nd. These will be their ready-to-wear collection which includes the "to die for" moto jackets. Oh!! especially to those who are asking, I just wanna say that I am NOT selling these items nor am I affliated in any way with Balenciaga (although I kinda wish I am ☺ *wink*). I am just a regular customer who happens to have an awesome Sales Associate who tips me with sales like this....and because I have this blog, I just would like to share with you, my very loyal readers☺ all my latest fashion finds!! ☺ Ok, so without further more talking, let your eyes feast with this gorgeous collections.....Enjoy!

This MotoJacket is my favorite! Ah, it's TDF!




I think this peasant blouse is also cute for the summer!





More colors are available at the botique so you can always check them out. And as always, you can let me know if you would like to know my SA's contact information....because I would not be able to answer your questions about these items ☺ hehehehe! Ciao!



P.S.
I know many of your would like to know the price as much as me and I asked my SA about that already. Unfortunately, I am not to sure if he can give a pricelist so I suggest to contact him directly or visit the Balenciaga boutique at South Coast Plaza ☺


Love Lots,
PinkBlush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada