Friday, April 22, 2011

The Tale of Two Purses: Purse #2 "The Want"



My gift to myself for:
  • Graduating this year at the Top 7% of the entire University
  • Continuing this battle to Grad School (3 more years for MSN!!!) (",)
  • Sacrificing my social life for study time
  • Providing for my own education and lastly....
  • Because I saved and work hard for IT!! :)
  • blah, blah, blah.....
Lastly.............
  • Chanel lambskin was too delicate and I needed something I can be "care-free" with while still rockin' in style... ;)
Ergo: Guilty beyond resonable doubt!!! ;)

So.....here is my new LOVE!! Balenciaga Giant City with Gold Hardware
( this will be the last issue of gold hardware because they are replacing it with Rose Gold Hardware)


Super soft leather and the smell.....O-M-G! It was to die for!!
(Balenciaga's have the unique leather smell that differs from other brand)


Love Lots,
PinkBlush

2 comments:

PriscillaW8 on April 22, 2011 at 9:13 PM said...

great job on the school work and awesome bag! I am glad to see someone else appreciates the smell of a bag. I sniff mine too :p

PinkBlush on April 22, 2011 at 9:27 PM said...

Thank you! I looooove the smell!! The first time I used it at work, the smell just populate my entire office the whole day! It was really to die for! :) Lol! Nice to meet a fellow Balenciaga Lover like me! :)

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada