Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Shoppin'


Now that one of my classes is over, I guess I have more time to spend in the mall (yeah, right! As if I never?! Lol!). So today I went to my regular shops and here's what I found on what You may see more now that Spring is here...Oh! and I'll tell you what I got in the end too!!! :)



Prints are soooo hot this season especially those that are very "bohemian"...



Look who's making a come back...our all time favorite, Poncho!!




Ceramic watches are still hot this season




















 Nude pumps and sandals are sooooo IN!!




Colorfull bangles are a definite "DO" this season




Ok, so here's my haul for today....

Cute owl top (Miu Miu inspired )....



Camelia rings (Chanel inspired)....




And lastly........a 94 make-up palette in ONE!



I'm super excited with all these Spring fashion happenin' around and I hope you are too. Thanks for stoppin' by :) 

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada