Sunday, April 17, 2011

What-a-Weekend!!


Today I would like to share with you what I did this weekend. I basically spend my whole weekend this week in two of the most galmorous places in Southern California which are none other than........Beverly Hills and Newport Beach!!! :) I had so much fun shopping and here's what I got....


Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills, CA
It took me callin' all the way to Texas to find this specific purse because it was sold out everywhere! Luckily, my SA where sooooo awaesome that she located one for me!! Yey!!!! :)  I totally love this collection and it is the perfect gift for my Mom's 50th Birthday on October (it's her first just like my first also when I got myself that graduation gift). Ok, so its a tad bit early but for those of you who know Chanel, you understand the urgency right? :) :) O-M-G!! She loved it sooo much!! So, here it is!! Her first Chanel Large Flap! :)

 












Fashion Island Newport Beach, CA
For the Sunday Shoppin routine of Me and my Mom, I brought her to this place. She had never experience Orange County so I figured she would love it here....and she DID!!! :) I went to two of the cute shops in search for some unique "OC Fashion" :) and  here are the places I went and what I got....


Fringe

 Cute little shop. They arrange their clothes in Colors!! :)


Brandy & Melville

Very very "OC-ish" little shop ;) I love it!



I love this wrap around bracelet. It has the bohemian look mixed with an edgy vibe :)

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada