Friday, April 22, 2011

Neiman Marcus on a Budget??


An Oxymoron?? :) In my profession, "Budget" is a term which means being cancelled to work for a certain day. This happened to me last Wednesday...I was sent home early because of less work load for my department. So, basically I have the rest of the day to spare *wink, wink* ;) Ok, so what a girl gotta do?? :) Yup! I went to the mall of Orange County! :) :) :) Here's what I got for my "budget" day...









Last Call-Neiman Marcus @ The Block at Orange

Miu Miu Aviator Sunglasses on Sale! :)



Neiman Marcus @ Newport Beach

Chanel Jumbo Single Flap (00V)



I saw this and my heart just stopped!! This was the style that I have been dreaming of!!! :) Unfortunately, starting 2011 they stopped the production (no waitlist too) and redesigned this style. Being one of the last few that is still remaining, I HAD to get it and exchange my "Grad Gift" I am soooooo happy! :)




What's so special about this? It only has single flap (the new design is a double flap which in my opinion, can make the bag less "user friendly", if you know what I mean *wink,wink!*)

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada