Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Tale of Two Purses: Purse #1 "The Blessing"



My gift to myself for:
  • Graduating this year at the Top 7% of the entire University
  • Continuing this battle to Grad School (3 more years for MSN!!!) (",)
  • Sacrificing my social life for study time
  • Providing for my own education and lastly....
  • Because I saved and work hard for IT!! :)
Ergo: I soooooooooo totally will rock this!! ;)

Ladies & Gentlemen, The Chanel Flap 2011 Cruise Edition.....



Love Lots,
PinkBlush

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sus maryusep!! Dats dang expensive!!

PinkBlush on April 16, 2011 at 9:46 PM said...

Just like any other investments :)

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada