Saturday, March 26, 2011

White Watch-er!


Last week I was at Nordstroms Rack (I love this place!) when I noticed a few people hovering around one of the watch shelves. I was curious what was going on so......I cheched it out :) and it was Michael Kors' black and white ceramic watches. While trying on one of the watches to see what the fuzz was all about, I heard one of the ladies telling the Sales Rep that ceramic watches are one of the most sought after fashion for spring especially the Michael Kors ones. Upon hearing this and noticing that one of the white ceramic watch was the last one with rose gold tone (I am not much fun of yellow gold watches), I decided to buy it (it was kinda cute anyway *lol*) and do my research at home. After googling several magazines and celebrity photos....yep! It was true! Ceramic watches are the "in" thing for spring/summer fashion because of it's clean fresh look with a light weight feel. The combination of gold accent with white makes it very easy to dress up or dress down (from a quick jog at the park to dinner with friends). So for those of you who wants to check out this watches, It is on sale for almost 70% off at Nordstroms and Nordstroms rack. They will also adjust the links for free at Nordtroms if you purchase it at either store. :)

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

2 comments:

tens said...

kyooooote!!

Anonymous said...

How much was it?

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada