Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nail-ing it!!!


So, like me, you've probably seen this from a magazine or a girl at the mall and wonder "what's up with those grey polish??" Right?! :) Ok, so I googled it (what?? Don't you know it's now the new and affordable Encyclopedia! LOL!!) and saw this!






 
OPI's "You Dont Know Jacques"
Now that you've seen it too, honestly, who wouldn't wanna wear it after THEY did?? :) Right? Lol! *wink,wink!* ;) So on to the next step....where to find 'em. It wasn't easy my friends! :) I've been looking for months for it trying to find the best brand and today.......it was at my favorite place...where else? Nordstroms Rack! Here's the picture of my own version of this very trendy gray nail polish.


Love Lots,
PinkBlush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada