Thursday, March 31, 2011

Craziest Purse Purchase!!!


Today I would like to share with you the purse that most people considered as my CrAzIeSt purchase ever!!! BUT, I never ever ever ever regret getting it because of the story that came with which I also never get tired of sharing to people who says "OH NO YOU DIDN'T!??!!" whenever they see it :)

So, let's begin! :) My craziest purse purchase ever is....(drum roll please!)....a Louis Vuitton Dog Carrier 50! :) Yup! a Dog Carrier! :) Wait, Wait, Wait!!! Before you say "OH NO YOU DIDN'T!??!!", let me first tell you the story that came with it....

The Story:
I was in San Francisco on a trip with my family back in 2008. My aunt had a convention so while waiting for her, me and my cousins decided to walk around Union Square. It was still a bit early so we grabbed a quick breakfast at a little cafe (sorry, I forgot the name) in the middle of Union Square. Because I brought Mimi (my darling chihuahua) with me on this trip, we took her with us (hotel policy that dogs are not allowed to stay by themselves in the room) in her pink Barbie dog carrier that I got for her from Pet Smart. As I was ordering, the Barista informed me that no animals are allowed inside so I have to get my breakfast outside instead. Well, fine by me...although I felt a little bit embarassed. :( After having my breakfast outside, me and my cousins strolled around Union Square and found the Louis Vuitton flagship store. Just for the fun of it, we decided to go inside and look around until the lady at the door (security guard?? I'm not sure) stopped me and said "I'm sorry Ma'am, dogs are not allowed here." OK!! So the restaurant I can pass but THIS??? NA-AH!!! OMG!! Then I remembered seeing a picture of Jessica Simpson on People Magazine with a SPECIAL LV purse......so, I asked her, "But don't you have a dog carrier??" Bingo! a perfect excuse! but the she said "uh......no Ma'am". In my head I was screaming "LIAR!". It was a perfect timing that one of the sales agent passed by the door so I said (while standing outside, OMG! How embarrasing :( but I have to prove my point here!) "Excuse me, do you have a dog carrier?" and the SA said, "Yes! Come inside!". AH-HA!! so I told the guard, "See! I told you!" :) :) :) after that, there was no backing out and then I heard....cha-ching $,$$$!!

FYI:
Ever since I started bringing Mimi with her LV carrier, I was never ever ever asked to stay outside.......even in a restaurant! .....even at a VERY formal restaurant!! :) Tried and tested as witnessed by my cousins *wink, wink!* :)


Love Lots,
PinkBlush

1 comments:

Gaile said...

I knew this is the one u will blog about when u told that you'll blog about your craziest purse purchase. Lol.

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada