Friday, March 25, 2011

First blog, First post


Welcome!!! I am soooo excited to launch this blog as this is my first evah!!! The inspiration came today when I just felt the need to write about something (I know it's weird but it's true. Lol!). I was thinking on what to write about 'coz it's gotta be about something I love to keep the inspiration going....then.....poof!! I created this fashion blog! :) So, as an intro, this blog will be all about my fashion finds and buys :) I just recently had a shopping haul (yey!!) that I haven't done in a loooong time because like Carrie Bradshaw "I've been cheating fashion with furniture" (I love Carrie!) I am super excited to design this page (it still needs a lot if work to be worthily called a "fashion blog")and post pictures!!! Talk to you soon! Ciao!

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Loveeeeetttt!!! nice one apple!!

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada