Friday, March 25, 2011

*Arm Candy*


 

I LOVE HANDBAGS! :) So, let me start my first official fashion blog on my favorite arm candy. This is a Neverfull GM Murakami edition. This is my most favorite because it was my first LV purse and it has a one of a kind design. I was in Big Bear Lake on a snowboarding trip back in February 2009 when I came across a picture of Nikki Hilton wearing it on People Magazine. I liked the size because I love huge handbags but fell in love with it more when I found out it was a special edition. I have been looking for the perfect handbag purchase from LV because I want it to be different (I don't want to spend on something ordinary...just my opinion). So, I researched this and found out that it can only be obtain at MOCA in LA for Takashi Murakami's exhibit (it was LV's tribute to Murakami's collaborational design with them). As soon as I got home...yep! I went to MOCA :)

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada