Saturday, October 1, 2011

Confused Confession-ANSWERED!


Hi everyone! As you've read in my previous post, I have been in a dilemna to find the perfect fall bag. There were so many brown crossbody bags that I liked couldn't decide which one to get. In an effort to help myself, I went to the mall to personally look and try on these bags. As I was passing by, I found myself in the Chanel store at Bloomingdales just browsing and looking around being nosy on what's new for Fall/Winter collection. As I was on my last look of the store, I found THIS beauty!! It is exactly what I have been lusting for since I got my first Chanel in April. It is the exact one in the exact color...right there, available and calling my name :) The SA said that they just got this "one and only beauty" that day because the color is new to the season. No waitlist yet, first one for the store to model. I decided to ask my SA about the current price of the bag. Knowing of the recent price increase of Chanel and the long waitlist for it, I was almost asking her to say some rediculous amount but....to my surprise....it still has its original price and was not affected by the price increase at all!!! That was it! I was sold! :) lol!

So without further more chitchat...here it is! Chanel 2011 Rouge Fonce Caviar Timeless Clutch



Thank you so much for letting me share :) I can't wait to rock this beauty in future occassions!

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

2 comments:

PinkBlush on October 6, 2011 at 10:01 PM said...

Here's the Chanel code 11A A3234Y06500

Larkie on October 6, 2011 at 10:10 PM said...

hi! could you please give me the style/color info on this clutch please? tia!

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada