Monday, September 26, 2011

☺Confused Confession☺



Now that fall is here, I am lusting for everything BROWN! I've already started updating my wardrobe with something New warm and *texturized* for fall (no worries I will *reveal* them later)\(●⌒∇⌒●)/ But for now, I am in a quest to find the perfect urban chic bag for fall 2011. There are sooooooo many nice ones for fall/winter 2011 that I've been confused for days if not weeks!! So, I have managed to narrow done my choices into five... I know it's still a lot this is why I need my readers "HELP!" (#+_+)

Here are the pictures. Some of them I borrowed from my favorite fashion blogger Wendy @ Wendy's Lookbook. Please support her videos and blogs...she is amazing!!! ❤❤love❤❤ her!! \(●⌒∇⌒●)/

Chloe Paraty


Proenza Schouler PS1

Mulberry Alexa
Balenciaga Velo
Alexander Wang Rocco


Please share your comments and suggestions. I would love to hear them all :)

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada