Sunday, October 16, 2011

The "PERFECT" Laurent & McQueen!



I love love love love going to Las Vegas. It's name, The Sin City, it is exactly what it means to me....not because I gamble...not because I drink....it's because I shop! :) On my last trip to Vegas, I have but two mission...snag the most coveted design of Yves Saint Laurent ring and Alexander McQueen scarf (Did I mention Alxander McQueen is my latest obsession??!)

Well....to make my long story short....Mission Accomplished!!


Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ring in brushed silver and gold stone



Alexander McQueen classic silk scarf in Ivory & Black


(^_^)Thanks for stopping by!
Love Lots,
PinkBlush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada