Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ugg-ed!!!



Hello all! I hope you are all enjoying the cold weather as much as me :) Fall is my all time favorite season and for this year I got Ugg-ed! :) Yep! I finally found "The One" that will make me wanna buy this cozy & comfy footwear that I have been holding off for yeeeeaaarrss!!! Well, I've always wanted one but had never found "The One". Everything looks ordinary and with many other brands of sheepskin footwears, I do not see a reason for spending extra on an Ugg if I can get a BearPaw version the will look and feel the same, right??! But this year, I found the cute one at Nordstroms!!

Chestnut 'Bailey Button Triplet' Boot







Don't forget to get this bottle also. It helps repel water and stain keep your Uggs looking new :)
You can get them at Nordstroms :)

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada