Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Black Thursday!!!



Hi everyone!

I just got back from a week long trip from Vegas. I was all convinced that I would never buy anything since I just got my Birkin a week before.

....well, I jinxed myself! :)

FYI: I highly recommend Chanel @ Wynn. They take care of their customers very well and treat them very nicely....regardless if your buying or not. I had the most wonderful experience with an SA named Liz :) She even gave us (like 8 of us) bottled waters while looking around. It was such a pleasant experience.

Love this one. Looks great on formal occassions!
Classic CC earrings. Simple yet very elegant...hard to find also! Wheeewww! :)
Starting to fall-in-love with their cosmetic line. Trying this one out :)
Perfect glossy tint!

For my GrandMa. She loves the scent :)



Now, for the big one...I saw this and I feel in love! It was the perfect crossbody! ;) Holds the essentials, easy to close and open and......that perfect versatile color! Black! :) Also, what made it better, it was fresh from the box! ...never been touched! (I'm a Type A! lolz!) (^-^)

Chain is a lot thicker than a WOC, almost like the ones on Jumbo flap. The main compartment is stretchy so it can slightly expands for more room. The closure is magnetic snap on, unlike the button ones on the WOC so it just snaps close.

Here's the code, for those who maybe interested :)

The 12C Small Chain Around Crossbody!!!!

 Thanks for letting me share!

Love Lots,
PinkBlush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥Couture Confessions♥ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada